VoteWatch Europe is inaugurating a series of webinars aimed at providing the public from outside Brussels with key and real time updates on the politics behind EU decisions.The interactive format will also allow you to suggest the topics to be discussed, react live via the online chat and ask questions to the team of VoteWatch Europe.
The first webinar in this series will take place on Wednesday, 20th June, from 16.00 to 17.00 PM CET, (GMT+2). The meeting will be hosted by Doru Peter Frantescu, CEO and cofounder of VoteWatch Europe, who will be assisted by Davide Ferrari, Research Executive at VoteWatch Europe.
The topics to be discussed are:
- The upcoming summit of the European Council (28-29 June);
- Mark Rutte’s speech on the future of Europe;
- EU relations with NATO;
- EU-US worsening trade relations;
- A selection of relevant issues debated in June's EP plenary;
- The latest developments in the race for the top EU posts (Šefčovič, Thorning-Schmidt, etc.);
- The Turkish elections and their impact on EU-Turkey relations.
Participation in this interactive webinar briefing is free of charge. However, room for participation is limited and priority will be given to our PRO subscribers (for more information on our PRO services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
The deadline for registration is on Monday at 2 PM.
We will confirm your registration and provide you with the credentials for the access to the platform by Tuesday.
For general enquiries and feedback:
For information and suggestions on the website content: